MBS tells Trump Saudi 'willing and able' to respond to attacks | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

MBS tells Trump Saudi 'willing and able' to respond to attacks

Saudi Arabia's crown prince has told US President Donald Trump the kingdom was "willing and able" to respond to the latest attacks claimed by Yemen's Houthi rebels on its oil facilities, state media reported.

"The kingdom is willing and able to confront and deal with this terrorist aggression," Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ( MBS) told Trump during a phone call on Saturday, according to the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA).

MBS was referring to drone attacks earlier in the day on two state-owned Saudi Aramco oil facilities, which triggered enormous fires and disrupted global energy supplies.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA