Operation Anime: Uncle Sam works to enlist Gen Z-ers, while snubbing white soldiers and whitewashing war crimes | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED X-Frame-Options: DENY X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

Operation Anime: Uncle Sam works to enlist Gen Z-ers, while snubbing white soldiers and whitewashing war crimes

The spectacle of Uncle Sam turning up slim pickings in the search for fresh cannon fodder is certainly not the worst crisis to befall the planet. But it is bad news for the US war machine, lean and mean after four long years of peace.

According to the Pentagon, a shocking 71% of Americans aged 17 to 24 are ineligible to serve in the military due to a number of critical factors, including obesity, lack of high-school diploma, and a criminal record. This has placed significance on the remaining 29% of Generation Z, forcing recruiters to find increasingly creative ways of luring this demographic into its ranks.

At first glance the effort seems harmless enough. A US Army marketing campaign, dubbed ‘The Calling,’ employs anime-style graphics that lets service members explain to the younger generation what inspired them to join the ranks of the military. But behind this slick appeal to Gen Zers, an age group with a hazy understanding of US military adventurism abroad, is yet another US government entity proselytizing on behalf of the new woke religion, much like the CIA was guilty of in its own recent recruitment ad.

Webmaster's Commentary: 

It is not a question of if, but when, the US returns to the draft; there is no other practical way of feeding the US war machine without it.

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA